Sunday, August 26, 2007

VACATION!

I'll be leaving tomorrow for two weeks of R & R. The first week we'll mainly be seeing family. The second week we'll mainly be camping at the beach. It will all culminate with me and three friends at Jacksonville Municipal Stadium on September 9 to see the Jacksonville Jaguars take on the evil Tennessee Titans. I'll blog more when I get back, but don't assume I'll be posting before then.

Before we go, let me recommend another book. I just finished up Irresistible to God by Steve Gallagher. I've had this book on my shelf for some time and finally got to it. WOW. The topic of the book is pride and Steve mines that topic more than any other book I've read. God used it to show me a lot of things in my life and I can't imagine anyone reading it and not be challenged in a great way. Pick up a copy here.

No comments: