Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Time for Adventure

Tomorrow morning, we head north for a week of vacation. Our destination is South Carolina. On the way there, we'll drive through Lion Country Safari and stop at Jacksonville, FL to visit family and hopefully catch good fireworks on the fourth. Once in Greenville, we'll be visiting Joy's missionary cousins on leave from Guam and the foreign country called California. I'll be bringing four books: The Bible, The Legacy of William Carey by Vishal Mangalwadi, Islam at the Crossroads by Paul Marshall and Spiritual Leadership by Henry Blackaby. In addition, we're coming equipped with lots of Christian Comedy my wife purchased online and about ten Voddie Baucham sermons for when I'm tired at the wheel and need to get fired up. Keep us in your prayers. I may post from Jacksonville if I get the chance.

No comments: